In accordance with Pennsylvania Act 157, a mandatory $4.50 educational fee will be collected for each permit application, in addition to permit fees.
Penalty Fee for work performed without a permit in addition to the actual fee:
- Residential - $150
- Commercial - $250
Additional fees may be imposed for the review of plans and inspections made by outside agencies, individuals or organizations. The fee imposed shall be reasonable and will be calculated by the Township Engineer, based on the actual cost to the Township.
The applicant, owner or agent will reimburse to the Township all fees paid by the Township to the Township Engineer, Solicitor, Planner, Traffic Engineer or other professional consultant for all reviews and field inspections.
- New construction, including all habitable spaces (basement, garage, porch and deck areas) - $0.75 per SF ($200 minimum)
- Additions to any residential classification - $0.70 per SF ($200 minimum)
- Repairs, Alterations and Renovations (including basement, garage and porch to living space and installation of new door or window in new opening) - $30 per $1,000 ($200 minimum)
- Decks and Porches (greater than 30 inches above grade) - $0.75 per SF ($175 minimum)
- Demolition - $175 per structure
- Pools (in-ground) - $25 per $1,000 ($250 minimum)
- Pool (above-ground and greater than 24 inches depth) - $150
- Retaining walls (greater than 48 inches of retained earth) - $10 per linear foot ($150
minimum, $300 maximum)
- Stoves, Fireplaces and inserts - $50 per $1,000 ($200 minimum)
- Underground Tank Removal - $150
New construction and additions:
- $1.00 per sq. ft. up to 4000 sq. ft.
- $0.75 per sq. ft. 4001 to 10,000 sq. ft.
- $0.50 per sq. ft. over 10,000 sq. ft.
- ($750 minimum)
- Alterations, repairs and renovations (Involving all modifications, conversions & repairs)
$50 per $1,000 ($350 minimum)
- Demolition $75 per $1,000 ($350 minimum)
- Towers/Antennas $100 per $1,000 ($750 minimum)
- Retaining/Landscaping walls (greater than 48") $10 per linear foot ($175 minimum and $350 maximum)
We are not responsible for errors or omissions. Hard copies are available in the township office or call 610-565-4944 with any questions regarding the fee schedule.