In accordance with Pennsylvania Act 157, a mandatory $4.50 educational fee will be collected for each permit application, in addition to permit fees.
Penalty Fee for work performed without a permit in addition to the actual fee:
- Residential - $150
- Commercial - $250
- New construction, including all habitable spaces (basement, garage, porch and deck areas) - $0.75 per SF ($200 minimum)
- Additions to any residential classification - $0.70 per SF ($200 minimum)
- Repairs, Alterations and Renovations (including basement, garage and porch to living space and installation of new door or window in new opening) - $30 per $1,000 ($200 minimum)
- Decks and Porches (greater than 30 inches above grade) - $0.75 per SF ($175 minimum)
- Demolition - $175 per structure
- Pools (in-ground) - $25 per $1,000 ($250 minimum)
- Pool (above-ground and greater than 24 inches depth) - $150
- Retaining walls (greater than 48 inches of retained earth) - $10 per linear foot ($150
minimum, $300 maximum)
- Stoves, Fireplaces and inserts - $50 per $1,000 ($200 minimum)
- Underground Tank Removal - $150
New construction and additions:
- $1.00 per sq. ft. up to 4000 sq. ft.
- $0.75 per sq. ft. 4001 to 10,000 sq. ft.
- $0.50 per sq. ft. over 10,000 sq. ft.
- ($750 minimum)
- Alterations, repairs and renovations (Involving all modifications, conversions & repairs)
$50 per $1,000 ($350 minimum)
- Demolition $75 per $1,000 ($350 minimum)
- Towers/Antennas $100 per $1,000 ($750 minimum)
- Retaining/Landscaping walls (greater than 48") $10 per linear foot ($175 minimum and $350 maximum)
We are not responsible for errors or omissions. Hard copies are available in the township office or call 610-565-4944 with any questions regarding the fee schedule.