Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I contact the Upper Providence Township Police Department?
- When should 911 be used?
- How can I file a police report?
- When is one required to report an accident to the police?
- Where can I get a copy of a police report or an accident report?
- Where do I go to pay a traffic ticket?
- How do I get a handicapped placard?
- What is required to be on a vehicle that is parked in a handicapped space?
- What designates a handicapped parking space?
- Are weapons such as air guns and paintball guns permitted in the Township?
- Is there a curfew in Upper Providence Township?
- Are fireworks permitted in Upper Providence Township?
- When a parking ticket is issued, how should it be paid?
- Does the Township require a permit when someone is selling door to door?
- Is an alarm registration required in Upper Providence Township? If so, how do I obtain one and what does it cost?
- Is there a penalty for repeated false alarm activations?
- Can I drop off expired or unused prescription medication at the police station?
- Can police check my home when I am on vacation?
- Where can I go to have my infant seat installed in my vehicle?
- Where can I go to get fingerprinted for employment purposes?
- Where can I find information on Megan’s Law?